Practice Transformation and PCMH Services
NJAFP Healthcare Transformation Services in the News
What We Do
Since 2009, NJAFP's Project Facilitators have worked with physicians, practice teams, health systems, community health centers, residency programs, and key healthcare providers and stakeholders to provide assistance, guidance, and facilitation for practice transformation, NCQA PCMH recognition, quality improvement, workforce development and education.
Our service highlights include:
- NJ's first large-scale PCMH recognition program in collaboration with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 32 primary care practices achieved NCQA PCMH recognition in just 16 weeks
- PCMH recognition and renewal collaboratives for physician practices using our NJAFP-developed curriculum and resources
- Practice transformation and PCMH recognition services to more than 1,500 physicians in approximate 1,000 practices across the country, including New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas
- New Jersey lead faculty for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative, a national demonstration project focusing on practice transformation and payment reform
- Statewide quality improvement initiatives with practices - current topics include increasing pneumococcal immunization rates, and improving the treatment and management of chronic pain
- Working with community health centers on workforce development project funded by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation New Jersey Health Initiatives to enhance physicians and care team members' responsibilities for patient care delivery
We are continually negotiating vendor discounts, special offers, and extra services for our client partners, including a discount on the NCQA application fees for practices that enroll in our PCMH recognition collaboratives, reduced rates with patient satisfaction survey vendors, and many others.
For more information on our practice transformation, PCMH recognition/renewal, Health Information Technology, and customized consulting services, please call us at (609) 394-1711.