Practice Transformation and PCMH Services
Since 2009, NJAFP has worked with physicians, practice teams, health systems, community health centers, residency programs, and key healthcare providers and stakeholders to provide assistance, guidance, and facilitation for practice transformation, NCQA PCMH recognition, quality improvement, workforce development, and education.
Our service highlights include:
- Conducting the first large-scale PCMH recognition program in New Jersey in collaboration with Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, which resulted 32 primary care practices achieving NCQA PCMH recognition in just 16 weeks
- Providing practice transformation and PCMH recognition services to more than 1,500 physicians in approximate 1,000 practices across the country, including New Jersey, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Texas
- Serving as New Jersey lead faculty for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services' Comprehensive Primary Care Initiative, a national demonstration project focusing on practice transformation and payment reform
- Developing collaboratives for physician practices to receive and renew their PCMH recognition, using our NJAFP-developed curriculum and resources
- Conducting statewide quality improvement initiatives with practices - topics include increasing pneumococcal immunization rates, and improving the treatment and management of chronic pain
- Working with community health centers on workforce development project funded by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation New Jersey Health Initiatives to enhance physicians and care team members' responsibilities for patient care delivery
We are continually negotiating vendor discounts, special offers, and extra services for our client partners, including a discount on the NCQA application fees for practices that enroll in our PCMH recognition collaboratives, reduced rates with patient satisfaction survey vendors, and many others.
For more information on our practice transformation, PCMH recognition/renewal, Health Information Technology, and customized consulting services, please visit the following:
IN THE NEWS
- NJAFP Celebrates Five Years of Providing Successful Practice Transformation and PCMH Consultation Services