Physician for Cooper's Employee Medical Home Initiatives
Cooper University Hospital is the leading provider of comprehensive health services, medical education and clinical research in Southern New Jersey and the Delaware Valley. With over 700 physicians in over 75 specialties, the mission of Cooper University Hospital is to advance the health status of the region’s population through the provision of appropriate health and medical care.
We currently have an outstanding leadership opportunity for a Physician to join our team as we transform our clinical setting to achieve improved quality, reduced costs, and expanded access for patients through the new Cooper Employee Medical Home Initiative which is focused on ensuring that every patient in Cooper’s employee health plan receives high quality, patient-centered care, especially the patients with the highest needs.
• The ongoing development and implementation of a comprehensive patient-centered medical home for complex patients and their family members enrolled in the Cooper employee health plan
• Providing clinical coordination to Cooper’s other medical home practice initiatives in Primary Care practice settings, namely the Family Medicine and Internal Medicine pilots.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• MD or DO degree and Board Certified in Family Medicine
• NJ medical license
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a clinical setting
• Experience in clinical delivery reform
• Public speaking and communication skills
• Experience in strategic decision-making
• Experience and proven ability in managing staff of various levels
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability to effectively engage diverse stakeholders toward shaping proposals, problem-solving and/or developing mutual understanding, especially in relation to healthcare delivery in an accountable care environment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package to qualified candidates.