Board of Trustees Call for Nominations
Elections will be held at the 2018 House of Delegates meeting on Friday, June 15, 2018. The House of Delegates meeting is open to all members.
Deadline for nominations is April 30. 2018
Nominations are being sought for the Board of Trustees for the 2018-2019 year. Your involvement is needed… Your voice is needed…Your views are needed…You are needed.
We are seeking nominations for eight board positions.
- Board Trustees: three positions
- Resident Trustee: one position
- Student Trustee: two positions
- New Physician Trustee: two positions
- AAFP Delegate: one position
- AAFP Alternate Delegate: one position
Members in good standing of the NJAFP may be considered for the slate of nominees upon submission of the following documents and the approval of the Nominating Committee:
1. A letter of interest indicating the position for which you plan to run
2. Your current CV
3. Two letters of recommendation/nomination from members of the Academy
4. A declaration of any conflict of interest (form available through NJAFP Office)
Individuals who have not served on a committee or on the Board in previous years may be asked to interview with the Nominating Committee.
Trustees’ duties include attending approximately five meetings each year (with additional preparation time of approximately 2-4 hours prior to each meeting) and possibly serving on other committees at the discretion of the President. More specific duties and responsibilities for each position are available through the NJAFP office.
Nomination materials may be sent by regular mail, fax or email:
c/o Ray Saputelli, MBA, CAE
New Jersey Academy of Family Physicians
224 West State Street
Trenton, NJ 08608
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Put Nominations in the subject line.