Residency Program Collaborative
|CURRENT PROJECTS||PAST PROJECTS|
The Residency Program Collaborative started in 2009 and includes family medicine residency practices across Pennsylvania and New Jersey. The Collaborative is a free QI network and offers open enrollment to any primary care residency program practice.
The Collaborative is committed to implementing the Chronic Care Model, patient-centeredness and process improvement that leads to measurable patient outcomes improvement. Practices enter quality data into the NJAFP data management system, which produces run charts in real time and allows participants to compare their performance to other practices.
We have built the Collaborative to be a QI community that supports participating practices. We strongly support full participation so that you and your team get the most of the program. That said, we’re flexible. We welcome practices outside PA and NJ, and there are varying levels of participation.
The Collaborative provides:
- Clinical topics that help practices meet their quality and reporting goals
- Chronic disease focus
- MIPS and HCC coding
- A learning network so practices can support and learn from each other
- 2 live face-to-face meetings
- Live web conferences to review data, share improvements and get more education
- Team-based education and activities
- A free data management system to track quality improvement month to month
- Real-time run charts
- Benchmarking with other practices
- Faculty who are practicing primary care physicians each with 10+ years of QI experience
- Free EHR technical assistance
Quality Improvement Activities:
- Regular PDSA cycles
- Monthly submission of select measures (MIPS)
- Quarterly data review of data by faculty